Welcome to the 2014 Survival Weekly Scavenger Hunt!
We have teamed up with several bloggers to put together what promises to be a fun little contest. Here’s how it works.
We have hidden special images on several different websites. Your job is to find them. We’ll show you what the image looks like and we’ll give you the link to the website. Each website will have one unique image, but it could be hidden on any page on the site. Once you’ve found the image, make a note of the exact page link where it was found. The easiest way to do this will be to open a blank email and copy/paste the link into the email.
After copying the link, click on the image you found. Doing so will bring you back here to Survival Weekly where you’ll find instructions for finding the next image in the series.
Once you’ve found all five images, and copied the exact links where you found each of them, send an email to Jim@SurvivalWeekly.com. The subject line of your email should be “Survival Weekly Scavenger Hunt entry.” Include in the email all five links as well as your name and mailing address. We’ll need to know where to have your prize sent if you are one of the winners.
We will accept entries to the contest until 11:59PM CST, Sunday, July 13, 2014. All entries received after that deadline will be deleted unread. All entries received with all of the correct links will be entered into a random drawing for prizes.
So, what are the prizes? Click here for the complete list. There’s some great stuff there, such as signed books, a LifeStraw, Stainless Steel Percolator, and more!
1) Only ONE entry per household and/or email address.
2) All entries must be received by 11:59PM CST, Sunday, July 13, 2014. Any entries received after that deadline will be deleted unread.
3) Entries must be sent to Jim@SurvivalWeekly.com.
4) Submit only ONE email entry containing all five links where you found the contest images. Do not send multiple emails with partial entries, these will be deleted.
5) Only entries containing all five correct links will be entered into the prize drawing.
6) Remember, this isn’t a fire drill where you need to be the first one to find all the images. Accuracy counts, speed doesn’t.
Any questions, comments, or concerns may be emailed to me — Jim@SurvivalWeekly.com.
Click HERE to begin the Scavenger Hunt!