The 1st Annual Survival Weekly Facebook ContestPosted on: February 10, 2012
In honor of the Survival Weekly Facebook profile reaching 2000 friends, we’re doing a fun little contest where you can win some free books and maybe some other goodies.
At the end of the contest, I’ll pick two winners at random from all qualifying entries. I’ll present each winner with a list of books available and they will have their choice of two books from the list. I may just toss into the packages a few odds and ends I’ve picked up over the years as well.
The entry period runs from today, February 10, through next Friday, February 17.
Here’s how to enter:
1) If you are a friend of ours on Facebook, you automatically get one entry.
2) Every time you “like” a post of ours on Facebook during the entry period, you get an additional entry.
3) Every time you “share” a post of ours on Facebook during the entry period, you get an additional entry.
4) Every time you post a comment on a post of ours on Facebook during the entry period, you get an additional entry.
5) Bonus — if you purchase something from one of the advertisers found on SurvivalWeekly.com, you get five additional entries. Just email me — Jim@SurvivalWeekly.com — and let me know who you purchased from and the name on the order so I can verify it really happened.
I’ll pick the winners after the entry period ends and post them on Monday, February 20. Any questions, give me a shout.
2 thoughts on “The 1st Annual Survival Weekly Facebook Contest”
Thanks for the congrats! Last time I looked, I was at around 2300 friends on FB.
Congratulations for reaching such a milestone! How is your facebook count looking these days?